running

Thursday, April 05, 2007

When I'm Not Running...

I've mentioned it briefly before, but when I am not running and not being a mom, I am an Email Marketer by profession. In a nutshell, I manage email marketing campaigns and the strategy behind them to keep subscribers informed and happy enough that they send the messages to their friends and their friend subscribe too.

My company has several blogs that are updated by the Subject Matter Experts. My team and I are responsible for the email blog, Email Marketing Voodoo.


I am happy to say that Email Marketing Voodoo has been nomintated for a Blogger's Choice Award in the Best Marketing Blog Category. As you can imagine, I'm thrilled!

Check it out here and vote.

I would really appreciate it!

2 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Congrats! Maddy the Marvelous!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger IrishBlue said...

Congratulations Maddy! Very cool, I'll check the blog out.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home