running

Friday, January 18, 2008

Race Pictures

The jury is still out on if I will actually purchase any pictures from the Disney Half Marathon. After a little "Print Screen" magic, I will share with you some crappy resolution pictures of last Saturday morning and some of my thoughts behind them.



About five miles in on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. How unfortunate it is to sweat in pink. Nasty...

I didn't get a castle picture this year. My timing put me right behind a few groups of camera hogs.


Just past the 12 mile mark. It looks like I am going to fly all the way to finish. I was feeling really good.


And lift off!


Yelling "I love you Pinocchio!".


Finished!

5 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Love the pink skort!!!

I actually prefer the one with your head turned. Looks very "racer intense!"

I hope you're getting some rest!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger P.O.M. said...

The pics are very fun. I always forget about how the clothing looks after it's sweaty (Hence by white top/black bra problem in Oct.) But you look cute. I'm going to have to check out the running skirt thing.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

You definitely look like you're having fun. I like the last two photos the best. Congrats again on your race!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger David said...

You have the medal and survived without the fuel. Good job.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger MarathonChris said...

You looked like you were having a great time! You should save at least one pic. I like the lift off pic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home