running

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hats Around the World

My sister came to town a few days early for a conference she's attending at Disney. Yesterday we went to EPCOT. I decided to wear my pedometer - just to see how far we walked while we were there.

It was a total of 13 1/2 miles. I was figuring that it would be close to eight miles. I was surprised to see the end result. Now I know there is more benefit in walking than not doing anything, i.e. sitting on the couch, but this distance was really covered at a strolls pace.

I had a great time with my sister! We decided that as we made our way around the World Showcase, we would have our pictures taken with silly hats when we could find them.

Hats Around the World:

7 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Petraruns said...

YOu're nuts! But in a cool way! Looks like you had fun walking a half marathon...

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Holy cow!!!! Now P knows for sure that she could do at least a 5K, right? Cool!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Marcy said...

Pedometers are notoriously inaccurate, I tell ya! I bet you did 8 ;-)

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

13 or 8 miles is a lot of walking! And I love those hat photos! Glad you have fun with your sis.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger akshaye said...

That's a long walk! I love the pictures.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger David said...

You guys are silly. But I do like the photo effects transitioning into the blog. Tell me how you do that!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger CewTwo said...

Funny! What a great way to remember a day spent together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home