running

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hey Ladies...

Get Funky!!!

If you are one of the gentlemen who read my blog, stop reading here and watch the video. You'll like it. The ladies will like it too, but the ladies have more important issues to attend to.




So ladies, now the gentlemen are occupied watching The Beastie Boys, I would like to invite you to join the Bad Girls of Running vs. Bad Boys of Running Challenge on Runner+ .

If you are not familiar with Runner+, it is a fun site to track your runs, meet other runners, set up and participate in challenges. And the great thing about it is, you don't need to have a Nike+ system to track your mileage.

As of right now, the Bad Girls team is smaller than the Bad Boys team and we really need to show these guys who's the baddest (and when I say bad, I mean the best) of them all!

9 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Well gosh - I didn't know gizmoless me could do this! How cool. I'm BAD, I'm BAD, you know it...

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger MarathonChris said...

Let's out run those guys! :-)

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Marcy said...

Ohhhh wow I didn't know they even had a site like that. I'm gonna have to Bookmark it and go back and check it out some more. Thanks chica!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Go girls, go kick some booty. I wish I had a nike system.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger CewTwo said...

I think it is funny! There is recruiting going on all over for this challenge!

Not that I've been recruited (umm... err...)

A fun, healthy competition is always a good thing!

 
At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classic - a Beastie Boys diversion! Nice touch!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Irish Blue said...

Go Maddy go. Kick some boy butt!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger CewTwo said...

Maddy, Great comment on the VRR update. You are going to crush Chicago!

I do know that I will finish it now!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger akshaye said...

Nice.. sounds like a kick butt challenge!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home