running

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Here It Goes Again...

When I insist on running on the treadmill , sometimes there is nothing new to report. I got up this morning ran 6 miles and started my day. My recorded time was one second slower than the 6 miles I ran last week. The treadmill doesn't allow any slowing down. And I'm fine with that. It's not as exciting as this:

After my short run on Monday (does 1.75 miles even count as a run?)I was a little concerned about my hip. I was still sorer than I thought I would be or should be. I decided to sleep in yesterday - truly take it easy for a day. This morning I felt fine, and I am still feeling good. No pain.

So tommorow I can expect another 6 miles that will come in somewhere between 48:14 and 48:20.

I'll take it.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger MarathonChris said...

As Terry (planet3rry) has told me, "never underestimate the power of a rest day."

I love that treadmill video. Some people have way too much time on their hands!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger David said...

Ok Go on treadmills is a classic. I love it.
Rest days are my favorite days. I can feel good, heal well, sleep late, eat and drink to my heart's content ... until bed time (early) because the next day is probably a running day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home