running

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Runner's Roundtable

I am getting back in the swing of things and ramping my training back up as I prepare for Disney's Goofy Race and a Half Challenge. I'm looking forward to improving myself over the next few months as I strive for 1,200 miles for the year and an awesome Marathon Weekend at the house of mouse.

Today, I was lucky enough to be an invited guest on the Runner's Roundtable Episode #7. I shared my Chicago Marathon experience with Petra and Charlie. Melisa was there in spirit.

Not only was the Chicago Marathon an amazing experience, re-living it again with my friends and sharing it was a lot of fun!

6 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger akshaye said...

Cool. I check out the podcast!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Susan said...

1200 miles -- holy moses!

I heard you on the roundtable. Awesome!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger nylisa said...

Just listened to the podcast. I didn't know Chicago was your second!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!! Right now I have to do the walking thing for another 4 to 5 weeks before my running,but as long as I have my body moving that's all that matters.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!! Right now I have to do the walking thing for another 4 to 5 weeks before my running,but as long as I have my body moving that's all that matters.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger CewTwo said...

Maddy! Read my latest blog entry. Thank you and your family for what you did. It raised my spirits and set me on the right track again! Thanks so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home