running

Monday, June 11, 2007

Tagged

Akshaye from One More Mile tagged me.


In the spirit of fun, here are six weird things about me.

1.) I have bruxisim (I clench and grind my teeth in my sleep) So I wear an uber-sexy mouth gaurd to bed.

2.) I eat one thing at a time on my plate. For example, I finish eating the vegetables before I start eating the meat.

3.) I have owned every modern-day version of the Volkswagen convertible (with the exception of the brand new EOS), I have had a Rabbit, Cabriolet, Cabrio and New Beetle.

4.) I live next door to my in-laws

5.) I only brush my hair once or twice a week - otherwise it gets too frizzy

6.) I have never seen the movie "Grease"

Who am I tagging?:
Marathon Chris
Susan
Petra
Irish Blue
Alex

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger CewTwo said...

What can one say about their own weird ways of life?

I, too, have been tagged. I am thinking of a response now...

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Susan said...

HOLY COW. We are like twins. I am thankful to have been tagged!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Cory said...

I love the list!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger akshaye said...

nice list! I love number 2 on there :)

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Irish Blue said...

Ok, I so didn't get your comment on my blog! I'll think of something today. I should just ask my husband. He probably has a list of 100 weird things about me.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger nylisa said...

hahah nice. i always just eat everything proportionally so i'd have a last bite of everything in the end.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I just contributed to your Team In Training -- and was proud to do so!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger David said...

I had an uber-sexy guard once. Then I got over the stress of whatever was bothering me and threw it away.
I heart the EOS but not nearly as much as Mrs. T.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Petraruns said...

It took me a while to get to it but you've really set me off - what a great list and I too feel like a kindred spirit - particularly with the in-laws bit. How weird, I thought I was the only one..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home