running

Monday, November 19, 2007

BAM, I'm Tagged!

The amazing and incredibly talented Lisa , and the equally amazing Marathon Chris tagged me, so I owe everyone a meme

So, here are the Rules:
• Link to your tagger, and post these rules on your blog.
• Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
• Tag 5 people at the end of your post by their names and links to their blogs.
• Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

Random Facts:

1.) Even though I was never a goth chick, I have loved black clothes since I was about 15. And while I own my fair share of pink, blue, green and even brown items of clothing, when I'm shopping, I am always drawn to the black. My six year old daughter told me I need to see Stacy and Clinton because I have too many black clothes.

2.) When I was 17, I dated a Canadian Free-Style Snowskiier who, a few years later, would go on to win a Silver Medal in the 1992 Winter Olympics in Albertville.

3.) My shoulders (or something back there) are double-jointed and if someone pulls my arms behind me, my elbows can touch.

4.) I get freaked out if a bathroom doesn't have a window and I turn the light off before I open the door. I always feel like I'm going to get trapped in there.

5.) I have had my belly button pierced on three separate occasions. The first time I was 21. I kept the ring in until I was five months pregnant with my son. Unfortunately, I left it in too long and had a nasty scar. I had it pierced again when my son was 18 months old (He's 11 now). It never healed correctly and I took it out about six months later. The scar remained, so about a year and a half ago, I had it pierced again.

Now I have to tag some peeps.

David
Leana
Tall Girl Running
Lizzie Lee
Akshaye


It's your turn!

5 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

Very interesting facts. I bet #3 might come in quite handy if anyone should ever grab you from behind in a head lock (you can probably do a mean elbow strike with that extra range of motion). And I wish I had the courage to pierce my BB just once!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger P.O.M. said...

I had my b.b. pierced since I was 18. I just took it out on the insistance of my best friend. I guess it doesn't quite look the same as my flat 18 yr old belly. ha ha.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Maddy said...

I am well beyond the days of wearing a belly-shirt, but because of the scar, I feel much better about myself having the ring there.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger lizzie lee said...

So, Was I tagged twice? I will complete it after the marathon...

Blessings for you and your family and Happy Thanksgiving

sincere-lee
lizzie lee

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I, too, am a lover of the black clothes. I blame it on architecture school. If I had glasses, they'd probably be black rimmed. I need Stacy and Clinton!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home