running

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

That Darn Alarm

The alarm went off at the usual time. Things did not go as usual. Somehow the alarm was turned off and I was back to sleep until 7:00 AM. A small problem with that is the kids are usually out the door to school at 7:10.

We moved onto plan B and amazingly they were to school on time. Thanks to Darrell - he's just amazing!

Needless to say, there was no run today. I'm disappointed, but tomorrow is another day.



At lunchtime today I put the top down - the weather is sooooo beautiful - and drove to the Track Shack to get my race packet for Saturday.

I registered the kids for the Joey run. That should be fun to watch!

And eight days after the Outback Distance Classic I will be in Sarasota. Yay!

The hip is still feeling fine, and nothing new to report.

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger MarathonChris said...

Glad the hip is doing well!!! Can't wait for your race report.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger David said...

Maddy .... if you'd like to meet up before the race go to my blog and send me an email through my Complete Profile. I'll send you my cell phone #.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home