running

Friday, March 28, 2008

Team 330 :: SimplyStu Relay Team

This weekend is the SimplyStu Triathalon. Susan who is recovering from a Peroneal Tendon tear and has not been able to run, mentioned she was feeling unprepared for the event.


Susan

Susan has been able to ride her awesome bike Daisy, but was feeling unprepared for the swim. I commented on her blog post that maybe we could form a relay team. I thought that maybe my 10k could count as a double event.


That's me, but you probably knew that...

And then the ball started rolling.

Susan liked the idea. Ran the idea past Shirley and then Susan asked Petra who is also recovering from injury, and practicing in the pool, if she would be interested in swimming this weekend.


Petra

Petra said yes.

And just like that we had a triathalon relay team.

Susan suggested we get a number. And we became number 330 or "Team 330".

Why 330?

Because we're 3 chicks in our 30's.

Oh, and by the way... We rock!

4 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Zen Runner said...

Having run with both Maddy and Petra I can confirm the truth. They both do rock - and Susan? Well my friends, she's already an internet legend. Need I say more?

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Yea we rock!!!!! I got my shirt today and I am sooooooo excited!

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

This is a great way for all of you to get introduced to triathlons. Maddy, I'll ask Stu to see whether he can send you a t-shirt too. If he has any left, what size would you like? They're 100% preshrunk cotton.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Jade Lady said...

You 3 are SO AWESOME! I really loved the 330 teamwork!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home