running

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tomorrow is a New Day

The time change is making the mornings a stuggle - temporary I know... But frustrating nonetheless.

Darrell had to leave early this morning to go to Clearwater for business. I took the kids to school and there just was not time to get a run in this morning.

We have been experiencing a little strife at the office lately, which would easier to manage if I could get a run in.


How I feel these days

Ugh!

It's amazing how much of a release those long runs can be.

I'm feeling a little crabby from missing my long run last weekend too.

The funk I was feeling is gone - after my run tomorrow, I hope the frustration is gone as well.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Chin up, Maddy!

Please report after your long run. I want to hear your lifted spirits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home