running

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Cold, Spring Break, and Another 3 Day Weekend

The cold is wearing out it's welcome. My head congestion didn't last a real long time. But this dry cough is making me crazy. It hasn't slowed me down or even caused me not to run, but it's just hanging on.

I wish it would go away.

Spring Break is moving right along. Yesterday was the first truly nice day since my kids have been off. They have been sleeping in as much as their little body alarms will let them. And that might also be because they are staying up later.

This week I have run a night and in the morning. I really prefer the mornings, but when the kids stay up late, so do I.

I was planning on running this morning, but I just don't feel like I have the juice. I will run tonight.

I am looking forward to the laid back aspect of the summer where I will know that if I can't run in the morning, I run at night without stressing about it.

I decided to take this Friday off of work. I can't send my kids back to school without doing anything on Spring Break. It looks like a trip to Disney World is in order.

Monthly total: 36.20

63.8 to go.

5 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger MarathonChris said...

I hear you on the cold thing! This too shall pass.

Disney sounds fun for tomorrow. I did something similar when our kids were on break. We did Epcot and had a good time!

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger mrjwhit~ said...

This "global warming" stuff is really getting old. How many below average April days can we stand?

Disney world sounds neat. Hope the kiddos have a great time.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Irish Blue said...

Wow, have you been hanging out with Chris? Hope you are feeling better.

I'm a morning runner also and it's really hard for me to run at night. Seems like whenever I plan too, family stuff gets in the way.

Thanks for the warm wishes on my run!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Susan said...

This cold weather needs to move out!

Enjoy Disney!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

Hope you're feeling better and the kids had a good spring break. The crazy weather changes are driving me nuts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home