running

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Ted Doesn't Know...

... About Body Glide

My friend Ted is the Former CEO and current Chairman of the Board at my company. He started a new company almost a year ago. He started running again 3 months ago.



I'm going to send some Body Glide his way.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I ran 4 miles this morning. I was prepared to go farther, I was thinking at least 5, maybe 6, but my son had the famous Florida History Field Trip to St. Augustine today. That meant an early day for everyone here.

I was wondering earlier this evening if I would get more miles in this summer. I can't imagine I wouldn't when the kids get to sleep in, and I don't have to worry about braiding hair, and laying out school uniforms and making sure there is lunch money... And I run longer and still make it to the office by 9:00 AM.

Next week is Spring Break. It will be a good test to see how many extra miles I can get it.

April Total to Date 15.2 Miles

84.8 to go.

4 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh poor Ted! His confession was hilarious. What a sport!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

Have him get NipGuards. TrackShack has them and probably most other running stores too. They help men (and women too) avoid the dreaded "number 11" appearing on their shirts, where both are bleeding.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger MarathonChris said...

I am catching up on reading posts. That story is too funny. I have heard of the nipple bleeding but his butt?..

Great job on the miles!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Zen Runner said...

BWAHAHAHA! Oh man - I love it (cause I've lived it)... send than man some Vaseline...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home